Friday, January 15, 2016

Chris Christie, Big Fat Liar

Put down the pastries and check your facts. Oink!
Christie at last night's debate:

"I didn't support Sonia Sotomayor." Here is a direct quote from Christie in 2009: "I support her appointment to the Supreme Court and urge the Senate to keep politics out of the process and confirm her nomination."

"Common Core has been eliminated in New Jersey." Nope: almost all Common Core standards are still in place.


"I never wrote a check to Planned Parenthood." Here's Christie quoted in 1994: "I support Planned Parenthood privately with my personal contribution and that should be the goal of any such agency, to find private donations. It's also no secret that I am pro-choice." 


Thanks to Maddowblog.com for the info!

No comments:

Post a Comment