Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Snowstorm on the Cape

They're calling it the Blizzard of '05 here and it has been a nightmare. I sent Button to the store for emergency supplies and he came back with ice and liquor. So we had plenty to drink anyway. Actually I went to the market and got stuff to make red gravy, stuffed peppers, you know... the bare necessities. We got about 3 feet of new snow and were not dug out by the lawn guys until 9:00am this morning. It was kinda neat but I am sure glad to be outta the house.
It is quiet here at work. I doubt if anything will happen today. We're expecting another 4-8 inches tonight and tomorrow. I wonder if people will go nuts like yesterday and Sunday. We'll have to wait and see. I'll post some photos of the storm when I get back home to my PC.

X's & O's

No comments:

Post a Comment