Search This Blog
J&W Culinary Grad, Class of '76. Former Chef, Bartender, Waiter, Caterer, etc. etc... Now enjoying Cape Cod, NOT in the food business.
Popular Posts
Ernie has a love/hate relationship with washing his blanket.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
J&W Culinary Grad, Class of '76. Former Chef, Bartender, Waiter, Caterer, etc. etc... Now enjoying Cape Cod, NOT in the food business.
The new place is just lovely! You've truly made it a showplace. Can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteLove to you both,
bren
The new house is beautiful! I hope we can make it up there next year to see it in person :o)
ReplyDeleteThis new place is awesome. Cannot wait for thanksgiving I am driving down right now. So boys get ready.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mother
By far, this the most beautiful home you've made. I must force Butchy to take me there this week or weekend!
ReplyDelete