Thursday, July 08, 2010

More Diet Stuff

I work at a company on Cape Cod. If you are not aware of it, the Cape business community for the most part does not enforce strict guidelines for business attire. If you work at a bank, financial institution or a company that has uniforms you are typically required to dress for work but otherwise pretty much anything goes around here. It is called "Cape Cod Casual". 

Because of my Jenny diet I have been slimming down but I have yet to go out and buy any new clothes because I haven't settled at a new weight and don't want to spend any money on clothes yet. I have a couple of pairs of jeans that are from my fattest days and a pair from slim days.

I was getting ready for work this morning and I had decided that as it had cooled off a bit that I would wear jeans and a short-sleeved Oxford-cloth shirt. I had ironed and starched the shirt to within an inch of its life and the pleat in the back of the shirt was so sharp you could slice prosciutto with it. I slipped on the shirt and then the "slim days" jeans and while they fit well in the rear and the thighs, the waist was just a touch snug so I decided to wear a pair of the larger ones. I slipped those on and buttoned them. I reached for a belt to secure them and my pants fell right to the floor like a prom dress! What a great feeling... from being way too plump to having my old clothes literally falling off of me! 

La vida e bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment