Thursday, July 08, 2010

Jenny Craig Diet Update, Week 14

It is Jenny report time again. Some background. Last week I neglected to report my results. I GAINED 0.4 pounds last week. Ugh! Not awful but I do like to keep it in the negative column. I went out to dinner in Provincetown with my gang on Sunday night. We went to Ross' Grille where I had a delicious Arugula Salad with a light White Balsamic Dressing that was tangy yet not overpowering and quite complementary to the salad. The salad was topped off with shaved Parmigiano Reggiano. Oooo... it was yummy! Then I had Pan Roasted Cod sitting on Mashed Potatoes and surrounded by Wilted Spinach with Cannelloni Beans. Goodness was that delicious. I'd say that was one of the best meals I have had in P-Town in a long time. 

Then on Tuesday night, Mr. B suggested that we take a drive (it was a very hot day) with the top down on the Jeep to A&W Root Beer in Harwich for Coney Dogs ($.99 each on Tuesdays). I knew I was going to Jenny on Wednesday and I figured that all the sodium in hot dogs would skew my diet results but it was just one of those lovely times on Cape Cod that you just say "f*%k it" to the diet and do it. So "in for a penny, in for a pound" I ordered 3 hot dogs and I shared my husband's fries and onion rings with him. I did opt for the diet root beer though. 

Off I went to Jenny Craig yesterday and to my surprise I had lost 2.4 pounds! I was certain that I would have gained at least a pound or even more. I am delighted with the results. That makes 40.4 pounds in 14 weeks. Check back next week for the exciting results!

No comments:

Post a Comment