Monday, April 08, 2013

New Trailer for the new Liberace Biopic "Behind the Candleabra"

HBO Pictures has dropped a new trailer for the Liberace biopic called "Behind the Candelabra" starring Michael Douglas as Miss Liberace and Matt Damon as his (ahem) "chauffeur" Scott Thorsen. This looks to be a truly FABULOUS look at their relationship set among the showrooms of Las Vegas and the glitzy world of Mr. Showmanship herself. Also in the cast are Rob Lowe, Dan Ackroyd, and as Lee's Mom Frances: Debbie Reynolds. I cannot wait for this one! I remember my (now) husband taking me to Las Vegas for my 50th birthday and he really indulged me by going on a tour of the (now closed) Liberace Museum on Tropicana Boulevard. Even he, who couldn't have cared less for Liberace, was impressed! But I digress... The movie premieres on HBO on Sunday, May 26, at 9PM. Here's the new trailer.




No comments:

Post a Comment