Monday, March 09, 2009

Mullets


I received an email from a friend who had just seen an outrageous hairdo and wanted to discuss it. It was a "woman" with a mullet. I have to say that I consider the mullet probably the worst hairdo inflicted on the world at large, even more than the mohawk, dreads (on white people) and "high and tight" (on anyone other than military or police). While the mohawk is usually the province of kooks and punks, dreads on whites the province of affluent kids who want to make their folks cringe, and "high and tight", that of the aforementioned cops and military boys and those that want to be like them, the mullet seems to go best on rednecks and lesbians. What is it about lesbians and mullets anyway, unless of course you want to advertise that you are a lesbian. I don't get it but I believe that mullets need to go. Now! Take a look at these:


The "Skullet"


Nice hair Mac!


Yep! This mullet, my pickup, and my awsome bod is going to get me some tail!


I can't afford the serious treatments I'd need after that!


I just can't comment on this one!




No comments:

Post a Comment