Thursday, December 11, 2008

A New Day At Frenchy's House Party!!

I have been trying for weeks to figure out how to have my old "URL" (Uniform Resource Locator), www.frenchyshouseparty.com, point to my blog as I don't update my old site anymore. Well gurls... I have figured it out at last! No longer do you have to remember the blogspot address when looking for Frenchy's House Party. Just enter frenchyshouseparty.com into your address bar et voila... vous ĂȘtes ici!

I hope that this makes it easier to find my site. Also, I have added some advertising to my site. Clicking on the ads does not mean you have bought something. It only means that I have made a fraction of a cent. The more clicks I get... the more fractions I make.

Thanks for taking a look.

-Frenchy-

No comments:

Post a Comment