Monday, April 19, 2010

Jenny Craig Diet Results, Week 3

This week on Jenny Craig I found myself feeling "deprived". I spoke with my counselor Kim about this and we came to the conclusion that if I wanted to I could have what she says some clients call "date night" where they go out to eat and have what they want (without going overboard) and adjust the rest of the food for the day accordingly. She also recommended that this should not be done within a day or so of weighing in as there may be an excess of sodium that may cause water to build up thus skewing the results. I must say that I do like the idea but I got a tongue lashing from Mr. B who says that it would be like an alcoholic "just having one" and that I shouldn't cheat. I can see his point of view insofar as it goes except that there's a difference in making healthy choices in a restaurant for 1 meal every week or two and going to a bar and getting shitfaced. I have never thought of my self as a food addict, more one that makes unhealthy choices in what I used to eat. One day (hopefully) I will be off of this Jenny Craig plan and will have to make decisions as to what I am eating without the simplicity of having everything pre-made. I am going to try the "date night" idea and if I go for my weigh-in and have not lost weight, but rather gained I will put an end to the practice.

Anyway... now for this week's results. I have lost another 4.6 pounds this week!! That brings the grand total to 19.6 pounds in 3 weeks!!!!

Check back in next week for the latest results!

No comments:

Post a Comment