Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I am so disappointed today

I am so disappointed in President Obama today I can hardly write this. I supported him for President. I supported him when he caved on the public option in the healthcare reform legislation. I supported him when he caved on deep-water offshore drilling. I was even ready to be disappointed on the DADT policy. But this... adding $800 billion to the deficit to give tax breaks to millionaires and billionaires because the big, bad Republicans are holding their breath and refusing to budge is beyond belief. WHERE ARE YOUR FU@%ING BALLS Mr. President? Call their bluff. EVERYONE knows these tax cuts will not stimulate the economy. They haven't for the last ten years. These creatures will just take that money and invest it in putting more Republicans into office in the next election so they can rip us off for even more money later. Let them try and pass these tax breaks when they are in the majority in the House and let them take the heat for this travesty. 

Well Barry... now you own this mess. In two years you will be having this disgusting circus all over again.

I am so disappointed in you Mr. President.

No comments:

Post a Comment