Monday, February 27, 2012

Fun Foto Time!

I hope you enjoy this repost from 2010. 

As a public service Frenchy's House Party brings you this interlude to cheer up your workday. To whit:


Ballerina Mercenaries
(I would think that mules are difficult to fight in...)




DIY Batman




Nothing says "Haute Cuisine" like a nice can of fish assholes!




Where does one start?




Very tired kitty




The locus in quo




Early warning sign...




Sound advice




Not the best choice of accessories for hitchhiking wear




Taking the family out for a stroll




Tech support




I'll have two all the way and a plenary indulgence. Hold the mayo...




Granny rocks!




Anyone else?




Just remember this if you piss off your rich girlfriend or boyfriend.




The Attorney General of Alabama




I know I parked my horse around here somewhere.




Candy-Gram!

2 comments:

  1. Lol Thanks for the all interesting Picture
    Its great great Idea Man:-))
    Chicago Hyundai dealer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure!

      Frenchy (Hyundai Sonata Owner)

      Delete