Friday, December 20, 2013

Brian Boitano is Gay?? D-uh!

From the Ridiculously Obvious Department via D-Listed

 
 
Whenever I walk by the closet door, I peek in to wink at Queen Latifah, throw a “hey, girl” at Taylor Lautner and sometimes I squint while trying to figure out who the fat, balding Eastern European grandmother is until I realize it’s just John Travolta without his hair on. But I don’t think I’ve ever seen Brian Boitano in there. He must’ve been in the closet kitchen making lunch for them all, because apparently he was in there and just twirled out today. Brian Boitano is part of Team Shade To Russia (aka a team of 10 American athletes appointed by Obama) who will represent America’s LGBT at the 2014 Sochi Olympics. Brian released a statement after Obama appointed his ass:

I am many things: a son, a brother, and uncle, a friend, an athlete, a cook, an author, and being gay is just one part of who I am, It is my desire to be defined by my achievements and my contributions. While I am proud to play a public role in representing the American Olympic Delegation as a former Olympic athlete, I have always reserved my private life for my family and friends and will continue to do so.

The writers at D-Listed are hilarious. If you don't read it regularly you are missing out on some quality "shade". 

No comments:

Post a Comment