Saturday, March 29, 2014

The condemned man shall eat a hearty meal. The last pizza before I start Jenny Craig

Starting tomorrow I am going back on the Jenny Craig Weight Loss Program. I have had considerable success in the past using this diet plan but not much success in keeping it off for a long period. Now I have decided to jump into the fray again. 

In honor of my last dinner before the diet I decided to make my favorite food: Pizza. I wanted to get rid of a lot of stuff in the fridge so it wouldn't be around to tempt me (cheese, pepperoni, pizza dough). So here are some pictures and I will be blogging my progress on Jenny starting tomorrow. It'll take about 30 weeks to lose what I want to lose so check in on Saturday for the next Jenny Update. 

I had some pepperoni, roasted red peppers, artichokes red onions on hand and some homemade pizza sauce in the freezer. I roasted some grape tomatoes to concentrate their flavor and they are really delicious.
On the peel ready to go into the oven
It came out pretty tasty so a fitting denouement to the play that is delicious dining. For 30 weeks or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment