Sunday, May 04, 2014

Jenny Craig Diet Update, Week: 5

Sorry I'm a bit late with the update. This has been a busy weekend fraught with pitfalls for a dieter. My dear sister-in-law is in the hospital so it's all hands on deck keeping things in order, food-wise for her family. I made a lasagna earlier this week and yesterday I made a nice meatloaf and a pan of Baked Ziti with Hot Sausage and Ciliegine to bring down to them. At any moment I could've stuffed a couple of pounds of that Ziti into me but I held fast and didn't. Plus, last night Mr. B took me to see the Messa da Requiem by Verdi being performed by the Cape Cod Symphony (surprisingly good...). So you can see it was too busy a day to sit and type out a few words. The only other thing I have to do today is to make my diet pizzas for Mr. B and myself. 

Anyway like I said it has been a little tough to stay on the straight and narrow but I have. This week I lost 3.3 pounds for a grand total of 27.7 pounds! Woo-hoo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment