Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jenny Craig Diet Results, Week 2

The results are in! I went to the Jenny diet center yesterday and met with my counselor Kim. It looks like I have lost 7.1 pounds this week! I am weighing myself on my Wii Fit Balance Board, and that means it is measuring my BMI (body mass index), center of balance and weight daily. I also get on the thing in the morning when I have not eaten anything and am "dishabille" so I get a more true weight at home than at JC after eating and drinking all of the water I do. Still it is a great accomplishment to have lost 15 pounds in just two weeks on the plan. Imagine if you will what I was filling up on before to have maintained such a great body mass when I am eating so much now! I have also heard that someone who has been following this has gone into the local Jenny office and gotten info on the plan. It seems like I may be an inspiration! I sure hope so. Anyway, check back in next week for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment