Monday, April 26, 2010

Jenny Craig Diet Results, Week 4

Just back from another exciting visit to my Jenny Craig Weight Loss Center. As you may remember when I went last week I talked with my counselor Kim about feeling "deprived" and she recommended that I go out and have a meal at a restaurant. I did have occasion to do that as it was my father-in-law's birthday so we all (the family) went out to dinner and I had an entree from there. I did order something specific but the restaurant was very accommodating and prepared a special dinner for me. It was great! I also made a pizza this week. Pizza is my favorite food and I was really craving it this week. Let me give you a little back story on what happened.

I am on a 2000 calorie diet with Jenny. The sheet they give me with my menu for the week is for a 1700 calorie diet. It says on the back of the sheet I am supposed to supplement my diet with a sandwich made from 2 slices of bread, some meat and low-fat mayo or mustard. I really never did that because I could hardly find time to eat all of the stuff on the 1700 calorie diet let alone adding a sandwich to that.

Anyway back to the pizza. I figured that I could make a big pizza, put lots of veggies on it and use fat-free cheese and very little olive oil and have a slice an evening if I felt like I wanted a snack. Well it worked. It was just the ticket to alleviate my pizza craving. Plus one of the items on the Jenny diet is a personal pizza (from them) which is completely nasty so I substituted a slice of my delicious pizza for that. Kim thought it was a great idea and approved.

Now for the results from this week's weigh-in. I have lost another 5 pounds this week bringing the grand total to 25 pounds in 4 weeks!!! Check back in next week for the next installment of the continuing drama "The Incredible Shrinking Man"!

No comments:

Post a Comment