Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Fun Foto Time!!

As a public service Frenchy's House Party brings you this interlude to cheer up your workday. To whit:

Ballerina Mercenaries
(I would think that mules are difficult to fight in...)


DIY Batman


Nothing says "Haute Cuisine" like a nice can of fish assholes!


Where does one start?


Very tired kitty


The locus in quo


Early warning sign...


Sound advice


Not the best choice of accessories for hitchhiking wear


Taking the family out for a stroll


Tech support


I'll have two all the way and a plenary indulgence. Hold the mayo...


Granny rocks!


Anyone else?


Just remember this if you piss off your rich girlfriend or boyfriend.


The Attorney General of Alabama


I know I parked my horse around here somewhere.


Candy-Gram!

No comments:

Post a Comment