Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jenny Craig Diet Results, Week 6

I have been a very bad boy. This week I have not been paying attention to my diet at all. While I have not gone CRAZY... I have made some unfortunate choices this week.


When you go on the Jenny Craig plan they give you lots of stuff to eat at various times of the day to keep your metabolism going. You eat more often and still lose weight. However as I was starting a new job and leaving an old one my schedule was a little off so I wasn't paying as much attention as I could have done.


Then there was the going out to eat issue...


On Saturday I had an urge for those damned boneless buffalo wings at Chapin's in Dennis that I had last week. I was so focused on them that I had to have them again so Mr. B took me there on Saturday evening for an order. I had 4 cocktail shrimp as an entree so there wasn't any fat in them, but still the wings are loaded with fat and sugar.


Then of course Sunday was Mother's Day and we were with the family to take Mom-in-Law out for a brunch to a little Irish restaurant in Mansfield. I had an omelet with corned beef, cabbage, carrots and swiss cheese, home fries, dry toast and some Irish "rasher" bacon. Fortunately the bacon is quite lean and easily cleaned of any remaining fat. Needless to say, breakfast was yummy.


When we got home from that I figured that the camel's nose was already under the tent so I told Mr. B that I wanted a pizza for supper. Pepperoni, mushroom and real cheese (instead of that fat-free stuff I use on my own pizza). Aw man... what a treat! But I knew it would skew my results on Monday.


I went to see Kim and Jenny's and I had put on 0.8 pounds last week. She said that my results were skewed as I was coming in the late afternoon rather than the morning as I used to do, thereby having two meals before weighing in. Also at the beginning of this project she had told me not to go out to eat the day before I weigh in as restaurants use more salt/sodium than is in the Jenny stuff and that would make me build up water weight. So all things considered 0.8 pounds was not too bad.


Anyway I got on my WiiFit machine today and I had lost 3.3 pounds since yesterday so I am back in the ballpark.


That's it for today's JC update. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment