Friday, May 14, 2010

Tomato Jam

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a tried and true Tomato Jam recipe. I have garnered a few from the Internet, notably one from Martha Stewart (she has a recipe for everything I think) and one from the New York Times writer Mark Bittman, which is seen at left. Now Martha's seems more of a "ketchupy" version while Bittman's seems more like a spicy version. I would like to make some jam this summer as I am working my Topsy-Turvy Tomato Planters again this year. I would like to try a recipe from someone that has made it before and has a great recipe. If I don't get any recipes from this plea I will make some based on the two recipes and post the results for you. I am having "the girls" over for Memorial Day and will make some to serve with the ribs, hot dogs and burgers being served. They can be my guinea pigs.

I'll let you know the results. In the meantime your recipes will be appreciated. You can post the recipe by pasting (or typing) it into the comments for this post. Simply click on the word "comments" at the bottom of the post.

Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment