Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jenny Craig Diet Update, Week 11

Yes House Partiers, it's that time again. I'll bet you can guess how I did this week from the photo at left. When I went to Jenny's last week, I had so much Jenny "Cuisine" left over that I didn't have to buy any dinners and only a couple of lunches and breakfasts to make up my week's allotment. I had been out a lot and had missed an occasional meal so we managed my menu for last week by using up the food I already had. Great! That'll save me a few bucks. 

I went into the Jenny office this week not really expecting to have shown a great loss but hoping for at least something. I had gone through the freezer and made a list of all of the stuff I had left over and to my surprise I still had 7 dinners and a couple of lunches still "in stock". The meaning of this was clear; I haven't been sticking to my diet and all of those leftovers plus my weigh-in provided the proof. I was in the plus column by 0.4 pounds. Yes... I had gained 0.4 pounds! Kim told me that it could be the fact I was wearing jeans and last week lighter khakis. She also said it could be that the fiber supplements I am taking are the culprits by making me retain water. I know the truth though. I do need to stick with the diet. I need to eat everything they tell me to because I do find that if I follow the diet religiously I do lose weight. 

So there it is. I need to work a little harder but as they say at Jenny Craig: "The greatest personal successes come from rising after we fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment