Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday Fun

It's Friday afternoon, the beginning of Independence Day weekend. Do you have plans? My boss says that we are not off on Monday due to the fact that we are a small company, and that we can have the day off but we have to use a vacation day for it ;-(.

I'm going to install air conditioners in a couple of windows because I understand that starting tomorrow and for the next few days it's going to be pretty hot. Guess that it's a blessing I have to work on Monday. At least it'll be cool. I cannot bear being hot at night so I need to get the installation done tomorrow morning and fire it up early. Also I have plans to go out with the gurls Sunday to P-Town so that should be good for some yuk-yuks.

Going through my emails and web sites last night and at lunch today I came across these two funny videos that I wanted to share.

..........WE INTERRUPT THIS FUN FOR THE FOLLOWING ALERT! ... BOSS JUST CALLED... I HAVE DAY OFF ON MONDAY!!!... HOORAY!!!...  AND NOW BACK TO THE FUN...

I was alerted to the first one by House Party contributor Michael D from Washington (now North Carolina). It seems that Liza (with a black, sequined, Halston Z) has debuted a line of clothes on the Home Shoppin' Club. This I have to see:



The second one is a scream. It seems that once a year in Madrid, there is a drag race where everyone participating has to wear high heels!! Have a look:



Have a fabulous Independence Day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment