Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can't wait to see this!

Growing up I was a great fan of reading comic books. Not the Marvel comics like X-Men (although I do like that Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in the movies), Spiderman, Hulk, etc. , but DC (Detective) comics. Those would be  Superman, Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Green Hornet (my similar "can't wait to see it when the movie comes out " gush is here) and of course my very favorite Green Lantern (green being my favorite color). I mean... what growing-up-gay boy could resist that tight, form-fitting suit, the square-jawed superhero and of course the fact that his powers come from jewelry? Well not me!

Next summer we are going to be treated to Ryan Reynolds putting on the power ring and becoming Green Lantern, one of the Guardians of the Universe. I have seen the latest trailer and the movie looks fantastic. Any of you gurls want to go see it with Frenchy? Let me know in the "Comments" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment