Friday, September 09, 2011

The glory that is the "Studio Portrait"

It is back to school time and I thought I'd display a few studio school portraits. So sit back and enjoy!

"Does this clarinet make my ass look big?"

The pose is a little too dainty for the soccer drag.

When your bottom half looks like a giant lemon you don't want to be wearing a peplum... just sayin'

Honey, she is workin' them jazz hands!

Yo, bee-atches! Whazzup?

Now serving 12-15 for setting fire to the Taco Bell he's managing. And just how long is that tie?

If this isn't my friend Beth to a "T" I don't know ...

"Dreads" and a snake?!? I see serious issues ahead.

Oh Mary! Don't ask!

Future CPA

I think I would have gone without the fake Bugs Bunny teeth.


Currently starring in "action" movies (wink-wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment