Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Queen Gertrude: "the lady doth protest too much"

Kenny Chesney, country (and western) superstar has once again told reporters that he is not gay. In fact, he told Playboy magazine that he could produce testimony from more than 100 girls that says he isn't gay. Perhaps she (oh, I mean he) should just drop the whole matter before someone gets Renee Z. drunk and she spills the beans about their "fraudulent " (according to court papers filed in the divorce) marriage.

From Towleroad:

Kenny Chesney tells Playboy that he's slept with more than 100 women, and they will testify that he's not gay. He also says he's angry about the gay rumors that continue to follow him:

"What guy who loves girls wouldn't be angry about that ...? I didn't sign up for that. I think people need to live their lives the way they want to, but I'm pretty confident in the fact that I love girls (laughs). I've got a long line of girls who could testify that I am not gay."

No comments:

Post a Comment