Sunday, April 04, 2010

Have a great Easter Sunday!

Happy Easter everyone! This is me at Chatham Bars Inn lo those many moons ago.

I have spent the morning making strawberry jam which I usually do Easter weekend. I am now in the middle of making dinner for Mr. B. He is having glazed ham, au gratin potatoes and peas. I, being on the Jenny Craig program, will be having my macaroni and cheese dinner from the program and supplementing it with a slice or two of the glazed ham. I can't resist.

Hope you all have a great day. We are going to go for a drive to Chatham and enjoy the beautiful weather after lunch. Do something fun.

Don't forget to check in tomorrow after I go for my first follow-up consultation at Jenny Craig and see how much weight I've lost (if any) since last week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment