Monday, April 05, 2010

Jenny Craig Diet Results, Week 1

OK, so I have been on the Jenny Craig diet plan now for 1 week and I went in today to be weighed in and collect my food for the next week. It was fairly easy to do. No guessing as to what I am going to eat for meals as they are all spelled out for you. You just take the food out of the freezer, cook it, supplement it with fresh fruits, veggies and dairy products and before you can say "haute cuisine" you have lost weight. The food isn't bad but as a professionally trained chef I do find the food a little bland, overcooked, and texturally unappealing sometimes. However, in the name of losing weight I will keep to it. The only item that I really didn't like was a soup called Chicken and Corn Chowder. That, I will say was nasty. I will not be choosing that again.

After stepping on the scale this morning I found that I had lost 7.9 pounds this week. My counselor Kim was very excited for me and all of the girls there were appropriately impressed so I did feel good about the results. I will keep you all updated with my progress so check back in regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment