Sunday, August 08, 2010

The Perils of Being Fabulous

One of the perils of being quite fabulous is that you are invited to every fabulous event that comes along. We at the House Party are having one of those weekends now. 

Yesterday afternoon was the 1st birthday party of little Cayden, the son of our dear friends Ali and Mike the Dick. I will be posting photos and discreet commentary from that event when I can get the green icing off of my camera's memory card and get it into my Mac. 

Next up was the 40th birthday party of my brother-in-law Bob that was held at the Chuck E. Cheese restaurant/arcade in Attleboro. That was seriously crazy! I will say that I did have a good time visiting with my in-laws and Bob took the surprise in stride. Photos and a "post-mortem" on that one shortly too. 

Today it is a "Ham Toss" (don't ask Mary because I have no idea) at the magnificent Summer Palace of Anne Levine (of the New York, East Dennis, and for 16 weeks every winter Sarasota, Levines). I really can't wait for this one. It'll be the Contessa di Pomodori and me at this event. It is at 12:30 and it is 9:30 now. I'd better start getting ready!

So let me go and I'll fill you in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment