Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Zia Francesca's Spaghetti con Polpete e Salsicce

OK... I can't help it! I am going to have to have an Italian Night at Frenchy's House Party. I have had the craziest urge for spaghetti, meatballs, sausage and gravy for months now. I finally decided to have it this Saturday night and have asked the usual suspects, Bob, Tobin and the Contessa di Pomodori for al fresco dining. I have some sausages in the freezer that the Contessa gave to me from her brother who brings them down from Boston for us. I'll prepare everything the day before and let it sit overnight so that all of the flavors meld nicely. Then on Saturday night all I'll have to do is make dessert. I believe it will be a recipe I just got out of The New York Times called "Blueberry Slump". If it is delicious, I'll post the recipe here.

A dopo!

No comments:

Post a Comment