Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just thinking about having something sweet...

When I visited Paris a couple of years ago I spent most afternoons, after the usual museums, shopping, wandering, at Ladurée a wonderful tea/pastry shop on the Rue Royal. It really is a lovely place and a great spot to people watch over a tisane and a "religieuse", a puff pastry confection. Quelle dommage... there is nothing like Ladurée anywhere in these parts so I suppose I'll have to settle for some vanilla wafers and a grape soda. Oh well.

In the meantime, have a look at what is offered at Ladurée. Click on the photo for a close up if you dare!

The Religieuses are the purple and white puffs in the upper right.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:26 PM

    Hi, this picture was taken by me, first posted on my blog and is not properly credited. Please make the appropriate changes with a link to my blog as it is clearly requested for reproductions.

    ReplyDelete