Monday, June 04, 2012

Blogging Update

Those of you who are Facebook friends read (or will read) that I am going to go "offline" at Facebook for a bit while I concentrate on my blog. I will be attending the Netroots Nation Confab in Providence this week so I should probably be focusing more on my blog than wasting time on Facebook. 

As I have given up my laptop computer in favor of an iPad I have been trying to come up with a blogging app for iPad that interfaces with Blogger easily. The Blogger app is for iPhone only and is a piece of crap. I downloaded an app called Blogger+ and will be testing that app over the next couple of days. Those of you who receive updates for this blog emailed to you will, I hope, indulge me for a bit while I get used to this blogging platform/app. 

That being said I hope you all have a great day and don't forget to leave a comment or two if you are so inclined.

Frenchy

No comments:

Post a Comment