Monday, May 25, 2015

Bridesmaids

As some of you may know I planned weddings at a resort on the Cape for some time before going into an insane asylum. As the first day of Spring is upon us it puts me in mind of weddings, brides, grooms, and bridesmaids and best men. Here are a few photos of bridesmaid's dresses sure to make you wonder "WTF??".
Et maintenant... lumières, musique...


Married at Dollywood



I understand that the mother of the bride actually choreographed the closing of the parasols before the ceremony began. Cheese & Rice!!



Aunt Pearl Marie and Cousin Dixie-Belle had the girls down at the Beehive Beauty Boutique make these gowns from the tablecloths at the bride's father's restaurant "Chirp & Burp".



There is so much wrong with these dresses I cannot begin to say...


NEVER take acid before going shopping for bridesmaid dresses! I thought that was a given.

No comments:

Post a Comment