Monday, October 20, 2014

Gotta get back on my diet..

I haven't been sticking to my diet much over the last three weeks and on Thursday last I decided to take Friday, Saturday and Sunday off and refocus on my diet on Monday (today). After going out for gyros (I love those things) on Friday night followed by a tortilla pizza, Sweet Potato Waffles on Saturday night and a big ol' stuffed grilled pork chop with corn last night, I stepped on the Wii Fit thingy and that damned thing said I gained 6.8 pounds since I weighed myself last time! The last time I took 4 weeks off my diet I had actually lost 0.4 pounds so this was quite a shock. I suspect that it was just all of the crap I ate this weekend and if I stick to it I should have that 7 pounds off fairly quickly but that is a lesson learned. Gotta stick to it, Mary!

No comments:

Post a Comment