Friday, July 17, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Today is my dear sister Brenda's birthday. I am certainly too much a gentleman to post her age, but as Mame Dennis said to her friend Vera Charles when Vera asked Mame how old Mame thought she was, "Somewhere between 40 and death" Mame replied. I hope that she has a wonderful day today and that her husband will be taking her out for a delicious meal to celebrate. She's a damned good egg and deserves it. He's a sweetheart so I'm sure something special is afoot.

I have dug out a couple of photos that she may not be aware I have and am posting them today.

Anyway, enjoy the photos Bren and Happy Birthday Doll!


Our sainted mother with Brenda.


Brenda, Fred and me. No, I am not the one in the middle... I'm the butch one on the left with the cowlick.


Brenda as a teen in a really 60's "do".


Brenda at the wedding of her daughter Katie

And visiting us here on the Cape

No comments:

Post a Comment