Friday, July 17, 2009

Hot Posting Today

Not much posting today. I've been doing research for Mr. B in my little office at FHP Clubhouse. I haven't put the air conditioner in the window yet as it hasn't been uncomfortably warm. Well today it is. That baby goes in tomorrow.

In the meantime enjoy this little post I call "You named your restaurant WHAT??"

See-Thru? What, kitchen, waitstaff's tops? Certainly not windows.


Recently opened a new place called H1N1 Pork Barbecue



Processing... processing


Try the Road Apples. I understand they make them fresh every day.


My mother-in-law reads this blog... so I'm not touching this one.


Try the hummentaschen and the kasha varnishkes. You'll plotz!



And the town let them get away with this?



If they ask you if you want coffee... run!

No comments:

Post a Comment