Friday, July 17, 2009

Interesting "traffic" on the old website today

It is warm today, and a Friday so who wants to work, right? It seems from the traffic on my blog today that the folks in Washington, DC are really bored. I've had multiple "hits" on my site from The Victory Fund (a LGBT advocacy group), Reliance Globalcom Services (Networking/Infrastructure), The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (your tax dollars at "work"), and the Library of Congress Information Tech Services.

The page that lures most people into my web of fun is this one: Glamour Shots Gone Wrong. According to my logs this page gets 79% of all international traffic to my site. Some, but not all, of the folks who drop into that page (it gets spread around on Facebook, Twitter, etc.) go to another page or two. I hope they are enjoying it.

Just thought that this was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment